Sunday, May 6, 2012

Do I need to get a new video card in my dimension 3100?

I want to play call of duty 4, but when I try to play single or multiplayer, it keeps saying that my video card or driver doesn't support the ubyte4n vertex. Do I need a new video card or can i just upgrade it. Please help me because I want to play it badly but i dont want to buy a new video card. Also I dont no wat kind of video card i have. So plz help me!!!|||yeah ,, go for geforce 8800 ultra , it is cheap and terrific |||yes you will have to buy a new video card...



your computer has 2 PCI slots and a PCIe slot so you you have to buy a card that fits into one of those slots.



and the min sys requirements for CoD 4 is "NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better"

it would be better to buy a faster card but depending on your budget these are cheapest cards you can buy. I myself prefer NVIDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment