Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Graphics Driver for built-in video card in Gigabyte Motherboard?

I need a graphics driver and a VGA driver for my videro card. It is built in to my Gigabyte motherboard. I think it is some model of NVIDIA GEforce. Does anyone have a driver for it? I am unsure of my grahics card model or motherboard model.

My resolution is stuck on 64x480 pixels with 16 colors.|||For all the nvida drivers go to http://www.nvidia.com. You'll have to select your operating system and why type of card but you can download all the drivers you will need there. There may be links to whatever drivers you need on your motherboard manufacturers website.



Hope this helps.|||lol yes all nvidia drivers will be at the nvdia site,, have u checked device manager are u using the driver is it enabled? I would look into that before u try to install a new one and I would suggest running windows update as well,, I've seen that utility grab missing drivers before,

No comments:

Post a Comment