Sunday, May 6, 2012

How/Where to get a graphics/video card for an HP 530 laptop with windows vista?

I just got the game Starcraft 2 but it runs incredibly slow on my laptop and I am on the lowest settings. I was told I could get a new graphics card to help but I can only find them for desktops and none for laptops. Anyone know where or how I could get one?|||you can't remove or replace the video card of a laptop...|||yes , ^ is rt



u can't change graphic card of a laptop later



if u want one, then u have to get it when u order d laptop with customized graphic card



along wid d settings just try lowest resolution





i am not sure if this will work or not , but my friend has Dell laptop

COD 4 ,runs little slow when on highest settings and max resolution

but when he connects laptop to his 32" Sony LCD it runs fine on d TV with same settings

i don't know y this happens , but it happens



so just give it a try





hope this helps|||You got it when you bought the laptop. You are stuck with what you bought, it is soldered into the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment