Sunday, May 6, 2012

I`m using a generic video card, what does this mean?

I want to use project64 but in order to do so I need to get my video card working, but it says I am using a generic one?|||umm... probably means you've got an integrated one instead of a dedicated one... which means its not very good for anything besides basic web browsing and stuff. if thats the case and you've got a laptop then you'r pretty much screwed. if you've got a desktop then you can always upgrade it.



without more information though it's hard to say.



if you wanna figure out what video card you have you can go to start menu and go to run(for xp)(for vista and 7 just enter this in the search bar) type in 'dxdiag' and when that opens click on the display tab and it should tell you what graphics card your running. and then you can just google it

No comments:

Post a Comment