Monday, May 7, 2012

I got sims 3 for my Laptop, and it says I need to upgrade my video card. What now?

For graduation my grandma got me the sims 3 and when I try to play it it says I need to upgrade my video card. What do I do now. Is there any solution. HELP!|||get a new video card?|||You would need to replace your video card. This is the tricky part finding a spare part for laptop upgrades is harder compared to desktops. To been ensured that the spare part your purchasing is compatible with your motherboard, visit your manufacturer's website. They could assist you in exploring the possibility of upgrading your laptop.|||Checked this site if your system doesnt match the requirements then you cant run it in your laptop. But you can install it on desktop and you can upgrade the desktop as per the checklist.|||Hello,



You will need to get a laptop capable of running The Sims 3.

This unit below is more than capable of playing the game.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



I hope this information was useful for you. Best answer, please!|||If your computer is a laptop, there is nothing you can do other than replace your laptop.



If it is a desktop, then buy a better video card and install it.|||you cant upgrade you video card on a laptop. your SOL theres nothing u can do it except install it on a desktop that can run it.|||Upgrade your video card

No comments:

Post a Comment