Monday, May 7, 2012

What kind of video card do I need?

I want to be able to play Age of Empire 3 and the new Total war games on my PC. It is a new Dell PC and has a standard video card. I can play games like Age of Empires 2 but that seems to be the most it can handle. What are the upgrades necessary to play these games?|||Thats a hard quest to answer without knowing your pc model num|||System Requirements for Age of Empires III:



Microsoft® Windows® XP

PC with 1.4 GHz equivalent or higher processor

256 MB of system RAM

2 GB available hard disk space

32x speed or faster CD-ROM drive

64 MB video card with support for hardware transformation and lighting required

Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio

Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device

56.6 Kbps or better modem for online play



System requirements for Medieval II: Total War:



Windows 2000/XP/Vista

1.8 GHz Processor

512 MB RAM

11GB uncompressed free Hard disk space

128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible Graphics card

DirectX 9.0c compatible 16-bit Sound card

8x Speed DVD-ROM drive|||I recommend getting a GeForce 6800x, it's what I have and it runs practically everything you throw at it|||I don't know exactly what kind of video card that game requires, but GForce has the best video cards out there. i would research them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment