Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do I set my video card in a toshiba to share more RAM?

HI I have a toshiba satellite e105-s1402 and I am supposed to have a video card of 128 mb dedicted, and it can share up to 2gygas.



My question is how do I set my video card so it can share more memory to play a game???|||You can by going into the BIOS (normally by pressing delete when the laptop boots up)



but it won't likely make a difference as integrated graphics in laptops aren't very good at PC games anyway.|||With a cheap manufacter's card like that, 128 MB is all that's going to make a difference. You could crank it up to 2 GB through software and BIOS and see maybe a 1% difference, maybe less.|||It shares memory from your main system. It is an integrated card and I believe that it manages its memory usage itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment