Sunday, May 6, 2012

What video card will fit my computer?

I've got a Dell Dimension B110 and i wanted to know what type of video card will fit my machine the video card needs to be able to run world fo war craft so all i need is a video card that will fit my PC and will run world of war craft please let me know|||Just so you know you pc sucks because it does not support pci-express which is all graphics cards have in the last 2 or 3 years and now all new ones are pci-express. You only have pci and i found one that would be good for u http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=…



okay video card especially for pci could play wow pretty good even though i don't play it|||you could get the NVIDIA 7900...its the BEST AGP x8 card they make. you will have to upgrade the power supply tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment