Friday, May 4, 2012

Can I Replace the Video Card in a Laptop?

I NEED a new video card in my laptop. People all over the internet are saying different things to me about this. Most say that you can't but I am not sure.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6WDt-goiU Watch this video b4 answering, it just seems pretty legit to me.|||Yea is select few laptops, the graphics card can be upgraded, as long as you do not have intergrated graphics. You can only get the graphics card from the laptop manufacturer, and not very many of them offer graphics cards for their laptops anyhow.|||Not all laptop are the same. The one on the video may be is one of the latest model of Dell, Most laptop have built in graphic card, which mean that you cannot remove it because it is built within the motherboard.

So if your computer is not the same as on the video, you can't replace it !|||Just because he can do it with that particular model doesnt mean you can on any laptop. Most video processors are an integral part of the mainboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment