Friday, May 4, 2012

How do I find out what kind of video card I have?

I'm trying to update my graphics driver so I can play a game, but I dont know what kind of graphics card I have if I go to control panel, All display properties lets me do is change my background. All the tabs are gone. Can someone please help me?|||Click on the start button in left hand corner



Right Click on computer



Left click on manage



Left click on device manager



Go to display adapter and it should tell you there.



You could also try right clicking on your desktop wallpaper, go to screen resolution, advanced settings, it will say right there. It should be labeled as Nvidia, ATI, or Intel.|||there are a lot of progams which can find the right driver updates automatically for your computer. take Driver Robot as an example. i am currently using it and it's good and easy to use. you can check it out here:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/

hope my answer helps you.

good luck|||Goto start - run - type in msinfo32 and press enter. This will show all system related info.

On left hand tree select - components - display

On right window next to adapter type - u shud see the make of video card|||Look in your Device Manger...



Start-Run-devmgmt.msc



Then under Display Adapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment