Friday, May 4, 2012

Whats wrong with my video card?

I have always been able to play dvd's on my computer but recently I've been unable to play on windows media player and other media players. Every time I try and load the dvd it asks for me to update a driver for my video card. Is my nvidia geforce card my video card or is it my graphics card, or are they indeed the same thing. I have updated this geforce card but nothing has changed. What should I do to fix this problem?|||hi mate

this is a common issue and it sounds like you need the Windows Media Encoder 9 Series download from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai…

Windows Media Encoder 9 Series is a powerful tool for content producers who want to take advantage of the many innovations in Windows Media 9 Series, including high-quality multichannel sound, high-definition video quality, new support for mixed-mode voice and music content, and more.

This download is available to customers running genuine Microsoft Windows. Click the Continue button in the Validation Required section above to begin the short validation process. Once validated, you will be returned to this page with specific instructions for obtaining the download.

good luck mate !|||download the codecs for the dvd and install and then u can ru in media player|||Make sure you download the right driver for your geforce card. Also make sure your computer recognize the new driver install and it is compatible with the hardware. Get the latest drivers online for your geforce.|||It is the codec.

You usually have to pay for codecs but because you already own one you may either have a cd with the codec on it or you might be able to download a replacement from the manufacturers website.|||Invest in a CD/DVD Laser Lens Cleaner, many times this will fix it.|||try playin with power dvd or some other dedicated dvd software player

No comments:

Post a Comment