Monday, April 23, 2012

How can I fix my video card graphics problem?

I bought a gateway laptop with xp about 3 years ago. I used to play Fable pc game about 2 years without a problem but about 2 weeks ago I upgraded to windows 7 and tried to play rise of nations but after the start video a message comes up asking me to set my graphics to 16-bit or better, i'm set to 32-bit. WTF? why wont it let me play? I've tried every thing plz help|||b bjbjbhj|||Do a system restore. Your computer will be restored to an earlier performance. Restore it to before you upgraded to windows 7. Back up files that are important to you first.|||You could have installed 64bit software, which is probably not the case. 16bit software dosen't work with 64bit OS. Right click my computer, select properties, and see what type of hardware your OS thinks you have.|||You need to install your video card drivers. You're probably still using the generic Windows ones.|||Download and install ur grapic drivers to windows 7



or else ur VGA does not support Windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment