Friday, April 27, 2012

Can I open my computer to add a "video card", if the computer has warranty?

I have a "Emachine et1831-07", not too long since I bought it, but i payed for the warranty. And I heard that some products like an iPod or xbox can't be open with warranties in them, because your warranty will expire or be cancel because you have open the product... and I was wondering if I could open my PC just to add a Video Card in it with no problem on losing my warranty...???|||Yes, you can open it and loose your warrenty.|||This is how it works.



The warranty covers the computer in the configuration that it was purchased.



If you add a video card, the computer is still covered under the warranty but if there is a problem you will have to remove the video card and make sure the problem still exists before you can expect them to touch it under the warranty.|||Yeah, you come, warranty doesn't covers the video card part, and it can added easily to the system|||Not sure. Ask at the shop where you bought it.|||Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment