Friday, April 27, 2012

Is it hard to install a zalman vf900 on my radeon 3850 video card?

My card goes up to 70 degrees Celsius when i play games. So im thinking of purchasing the zalman vf900, but this is the first time im going to install something like that...i was just wondering if it was hard to install.|||Extremely hard!! Better just give me the card, and the Zalman cooler! I'll make my way through it somehow,(draggin' his feet, head down) LOL! Naa, it's no problem! You can do it!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as… See the little flat legs that stick out? These have holes in them,(see it?) There are sheet metal type screws that go through these holes, and screw in-between the fins on the heatsink on your vid card. Be careful, that the screw aren't too long,(I doubt they are, I'm just a worry-wort!), and do not bear down when installing. In otherwords do not overtighten! They will go down between the fins with no problem, but when you get to the last thread, you can strip it, so just be careful with the last of the tightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment