Monday, April 23, 2012

Whats the best video card I can get for 200$?

I am trying to build a computer so I can get to play PC games. However, I am not having much money at the moment. Which is the best video card available for 200$? Would it be enough to play games as Call of Duty 5 and such, or should I just keep saving my money?|||HD4870 is better than a 9800GTX...



http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



if this one come with it, which means it has no problem playing it. otherwise, the company wouldnt dare to put the game in. G92 core is what you should be looking for if you are getting nvidia.



yes, 4870 is better. it's up to you. i just give you a high end card with low price.|||One Of The Best Gaming Ati Cards(excluding the HD series) is The Radeon X1950, they are 100$ each, and you can crossfire them( if you have 2 PCI-E slots and A motherboard that Supports Crossfire, as well as a crossfire bridge) You Can Have A dual Core Graphics Card,with 1Gb of combined memory, i Have A X1900 XTX though. Look up ATI crossfire, it will give a more detailed explination

No comments:

Post a Comment