Monday, April 23, 2012

I deleted my video card on accident?

I accidently removed my video card (ATI) in the add/remove progams on my pc...and now when i scroll i see waves..Can i defrag my computer to get it back, because i lost the ATI cd, and have all my documents saved on a disk?|||No but you should be able to download what you deleted off their website. What you deleted was the driver. That's what makes the video card work properly. You just have to go to http://www.amd.com/us-en/ and download the driver for whatever card you have.

To find out which video card you have:



(XP) Right Click My Computer >> properties >> Hardware >> Device Manager >> Display Adapter(s)



(Vista) Right Click Computer >> Properties >> (Link to the side) Device Manager >> Display adapters|||Defrag hardisk just let the fragment of the files,which are exisiting on your hardisk continously. Can undo any deleting or removing action. So you can go to www.driverguide.com to download your Video Card Driver.

Section ->Video Graphics Adaptor - >ATI ->Chose your appropriate model.|||If you know what which ATI Card you can go here http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html



And download drivers for the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment