Friday, April 27, 2012

How can I check the size of video card in my computer?

I have an HP pavilion dv2000 series laptop. with intel centrino duo processor... I see in the specs that it have a nvidia graphic card... but how can I see the size of the graphic card in my computer? I usually see just the procesor speed and the RAM installed when I click in "my computer" then properties... tnx guys for the help...|||alternativly you can click on start, go to run, type in "dxdiag" this will launch a system checker utility that comes with windows, it will give you mortherboard information on the first tab, on the display tab it will give you graphics card information including size|||Open your case, if you mean literal size.



If you're wanting stats on your video card, go to google and type "what's in my computer", there's an app that looks everything up for you.|||Right click on the Windows desktop.

Click Properties

Click the Settings tab.

Click the Advanced button.

Click the Adapter tab and you'll see the properties there.

No comments:

Post a Comment