Monday, April 23, 2012

How would i go about installing this video card? If i can?

I have this computer - reviews.cnet.com/desktops/hp-pav...olBtm…



With this videocard - nvidia.com/object/product_geforc...pu_us…



Its integrated.





I want to get thsi video card - bestbuy.com/site/Galaxy+-+NVIDIA...Id=97…



How would I go about installing this? Could i? And would my computer even handle it?And if i cant, What graphics card should I get?



Please help me with this.



Thanks,



Matt|||You obviously can't read or do any kind of research on your own so it's best just to leave your computer as is|||What you need to do first of all, my friend, is learn how to copy and paste the url of whichever page you're meant to be offering us as no-one can see what the heck you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment