Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need help getting my video/graphics card working?

I just restored my computer to factory settings and the video/graphics card I have installed (I bought an upgrade about a year ago, a Radeon) no longer works. I'm thinking I need to install the drivers for it but I no longer have the discs that came with it and when I try to install them online it tries to charge me money. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated. My computer used to run up to 1080p graphics but now is stuck at 1152x864.|||You will have to reinstall the drivers for the video adaptor in order for it to work correctly. If it was a radeon its more then likely a ATI video card.



ATI Drivers:



http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pa…



Under Step 1 choose why type of computer you have (Desktop, Laptop, etc.)



On Step 2 choose Auto Detect and Install and it will install the correct driver for your hardware.|||So the drivers you need are only downloadable under a certain fee? If you can provide the exact model type I think I could help you out more, seeing as I too have a Radeon!|||how my mail password ?

No comments:

Post a Comment