Friday, April 27, 2012

I recently got a video card, and it has a mini Hdmi port and a couple of Dvi ports?

what are these ports good for since the video card will be inside my computer what can i use these ports for?|||your mini HDMI can be used for a High Def camcorder. My Sony uses that. So does my EVO Shift. Not sure about the Dvi but that might be Digital video input. There might also be a digital out like an RCA type plug. This is for Home Theatre. :)|||They're for... Isn't it obvious? The HDMI and DVI ports on video cards are meant for plugging monitors into. The card's panel won't be inside the computer.



I'm starting to think you carelessly bought the card and don't even know if you have a PCI-E slot or if you have enough power for it.|||They could be internal connections for case ports, like the front headphone jack and usb.

No comments:

Post a Comment